Question: I'm having trouble logging into Connections. How can I troubleshoot login issues?
Solution #1: Double check your user ID and password
Solution #2: Clear the cache in your browser using the instructions below for Chrome and Microsoft Edge
- Open Chrome.
- On your browser toolbar in the upper right-hand corner, click the "Customize Chrome" symbol:
- Point to More Tools, and then click Clear Browsing Data
- In the "Clear browsing data" box, click the check boxes for Cookies and Other Site and Plug-in Data and Cached Images and Files
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choose Beginning of Time to delete everything
- Click Clear Browsing Data
- Open the Settings Menu
- Locate Clearing Browsing Data
- Select data you want to erase and hit the Clear button
- Restart the Browser
Solution #3: Make sure your date and time are synced properly on your machine and up to date. Date and Time can be configured in your system settings
- Open the Start menu and click Settings.
Then, click Time & Language on the Settings dialog box.
- Scroll down to the Related Settings section and click Additional Date, Time, & Regional Settings. If its not at the bottom it may also be to the very right of the page.
- The Clock and Region screen in the Control Panel displays. Click Date and Time.
- Click the Internet Time tab on the Date and Time dialog box. Then, click Change Settings.
- On the Internet Time Settings dialog box, check the Synchronize with an Internet Time Server box.
- Select a Server from the drop-down list. Choose 'time.windows.com'
- Click Update Now.
- If you get an error, keep trying to sync. You may have to select a different server, sync, and then select the server you want and try syncing again.
- A message displays on the Internet Time Settings dialog box when the clock is successfully synced.
- Select the Apple menu, System Preferences, and Date and Time
- Select Set Date and Time Automatically
Solution #4: Use the following links to log out and log back in:
Question: None of my troubleshooting seems to have worked. How can I get in touch with Support to fix the issue?
Solution: Send a Freshdesk ticket to the Support team via 'email@example.com'