Question: I'm having trouble logging into Connections. How can I troubleshoot login issues?
Solution #1: Double check your user ID and password.
Solution #2: Clear the cache in your browser using the instructions below for Chrome and Microsoft Edge.
- Open Chrome.
- On your browser toolbar in the upper right-hand corner, click the "Customize Chrome" symbol:
- Point to More tools, and then click Clear browsing data
- In the "Clear browsing data" box, click the check boxes for Cookies and other site and plug-in data and Cached images and files
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choose beginning of time to delete everything
- Click Clear browsing data
- Open the Settings Menu
- Locate Clearing Browsing Data
- Select data you want to erase and hit the Clear button
- Restart the Browser
Question: None of my troubleshooting seems to have worked. How can I get in touch with Support to fix the issue?
Solution: Send a Freshdesk ticket to the Support team via 'firstname.lastname@example.org'