Question: I'm having trouble logging into Connections.
Solution #1: Double check your userid/password.
Solution #2: Try using the following link to fully log out of Connections. You will be prompted for your userid/password.
Solution #3: Clear the cache in your browser. Below are instruction for both Chrome and Microsoft Edge.
- Open Chrome.
- On your browser toolbar, click More .
- Point to More tools, and then click Clear browsing data.
- In the "Clear browsing data" box, click the check boxes for Cookies and other site and plug-in data and Cached images and files.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choose beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Step 1 - Open the Settings Menu.
- Step 2 - Locate Clearing Browsing Data.
- Step 3 - Select What to Clear and hit the Clear button.
- Step 4 - Restart the Browser.