Adding Scheduled Reports
Modified on: Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 1:38 PM
Question: How do I add a Scheduled Report to Connections?
- In any Connections database, select 'Reports' from the list on the left of the screen
- Select a report
- If the report you wish to schedule does not exist, select 'Add New Report' at the top right and create a new report to be scheduled
- Select 'Add to Schedule' at the bottom of the screen
- Fill out the required information as desired
- On the final page of the Schedule Report Wizard, enter a recipient email address or addresses
- Make sure to hit Enter on your keyboard after each email address, as failure to populate the desired email address on the bottom half of the Report Wizard will result in the emails not being sent
- Select 'Finish'
- Select 'Scheduled Reports' on the left side of the screen to double check the newly scheduled report
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.